Please take note of the following for Week 1:
1. Temperature-taking Exercise on 7 Jan (Tue)
- Please remember to bring your thermometer, otherwise you will have to pay $5 to buy a new one.
2. Attire and Grooming Check
3. Nomination of S & W Representatives
- I have already sent you the form via email for you to submit your nominations. Please do so by 6 Jan (Mon).
4. Submission of Forms
- Submit Progress Report and Service-Learning consent form if you have not done so. Submit the AUP form by 6 Jan (Mon) to Rachel as well. Rachel: Please collect and submit to GO together with the class list.
5. OBS Medical Check-up
- From Mr Jerome Tan:
6. Class Decoration Committee
- Pick a theme that encompasses class mission, goals and code of conduct (hint: make sure these three are CLEARLY displayed)
- Submit a 100 word write-up to explain how the theme reflects the 3 areas.
- Use RECYCLED items & be creative
- No funding provided
- Class cleanliness is taken into consideration - items in cupboards must be neatly arranged, locker area free of misplaced items
- Judging will take place on 27 Jan (Mon) from 3 p.m onwards
7. Emergency Relay System
- I will be working on this together with the EXCO committee. Details will be released to you in due course.
That's all for now.
Ms Lily Chua