1. Look at the lesson outline. (Page 11)
2. Reply to this question: https://plus.google.com/u/1/110810080748413568477/posts/ZW5R2oApQXX?cfem=1 (What do you think is the importance of Social Studies in Singapore?)
1. Put the Lab Safety handout in your Chemistry File.
1. Finish up the Math Introduction worksheet
2. Read up on functions and relations for tomorrow's lesson (don't have to do anything).
1. Get a A3 sketchbook
2. Get a A4 ring file for submissions
3. Finish up your carrier/holder/organiser by next tuesday. You are allowed to use materials from your home.
1. Finish the worksheet up till activity 3.
2. Read up on how to use Vernier Calipers and Micrometer Screw Gauge in your textbook.
1. Go to the chinese blog(http://sst2014-s303cl.blogspot.sg/) and fill in the googleform.
2. Bring your purple chinese file by monday.